- Visit Historical Porto Center with English speaking Guide
- Learn about the 20th Century dictatorship, 19th century civil war, Portuguese sailors and much more
- Traditional Rabelo boat ride through five Porto bridges:
- Ponte Luís I
- Ponte Arrábida
- Ponte Dão Infante
- Ponte Maria Pia
- Ponte São João
- Visit historic Wine Cellar
- Learn about history of Port Wine
- Tailor-made tastings of Douro and Port wines
Note: It is believed that enjoyment of a glass of Port requires a state of well-being
Find out more
Discovering Porto is full of surprises
Overlooking the Douro River, Porto is one of the most ancient European cities. Built along the hillsides and overlooking the mouth of the Douro river – an outstanding urban landscape with a 2,000-year history. Prepare yourself for many surprises while discovering this marvelous city.
We have prepared for you a cultural tour of Porto old town, ensuring you won’t miss any local spots. With one of our guides you will follow the stories and reveal the secrets of Portuguese history and culture.
- Lunch hour and free time – we will recommend you with the best choices of typical lunch restaurants;
After lunch we will invite you to catch a glimpse at the city from another perspective – following the curves of the Douro river in a Rabelo, a traditional Portuguese boat.
At last (but not least) you will wander through the cellars of Port-wine learning all about it’s unique production technology. Together with a (1 hour) tour with wine expert you will enjoy tasting of 3 types of selected Port-wine.
Take a chance of being introduced to the city of Porto through the eyes of the local. Together with Pack n’ Roll explore the city classified as World Heritage Site by UNESCO.